The coding continues👨‍💻:

So yes ! The past week was not so productive as I was expecting, I found myself struggling over some of the hard repositories that are already mentioned in my previous blog. But the positive thing is I finally started working on the extensions : CirrusSearch which was considered as the most critical repositories due to its local environment setup. Also to be in flow I created some more patches regarding T283597.

Here is the current status of the task:

  1. CirrusSearch (Patch created for v6) => v7 remaining
  2. Popups (Blocked for a while) refer: T286846
  3. Echo (Blocked for a while) refer : T271281
  4. wikibaseLexeme(Blocked for a while)
  5. portals/deploy (patch not created yet)

--

--

The coding continues👨‍💻:

At this stage, I am glad to announce that I had passed my first Evaluation as well as my task status is also above 75% now, which was in the range of 60% earlier. And trust me, getting positive response in GSoC evaluation from mentors really boosts you.

So lets have a look at the remaining work:

Here is the list of remaining repositories:

  1. WikibaseLexeme(Bug)
  2. CirrusSearch(v5)
  3. wikimedia/portals/deploy(v5)
  4. Popups (Bug Reported)

--

--

The coding continues👨‍💻:

So finally I am glad to announce that I am above 60% progress mark in my upgradation process for webdriverIO, and that is how the 4th week ends.

The remaining task is now consists of some exceptional and Group-c repositories such CirrusSearch😐 and of wikibase, this repositories are considered to be the most challenging one. And as I know that “Difficult roads often leads to beautiful destination”, So yes! there is always something new to learn in difficult tasks.

List of remaining repositories:

  1. Wikibase
  2. WikibaseLexeme
  3. CirrusSearch
  4. wikimedia/portals/deploy
  5. wmde/wdio-wikibase
  6. wikibase/termbox
  7. wikibaseMediaInfo

--

--